By booking an appointment online or over the phone, you understand and accept following policies:
- Each session lasts the exact amount of time which it was paid for. Please allow the therapist 15 min delay.
- Each client has an individual session (even if the same household), for example, if one person has 30 min massage session and another 1 hour, these are two individual sessions, not one 90 min session and they are charged separately.
- Major credit cards are accepted online. At the spot only cash is accepted.
- We do not accept any health insurance.
- Early morning or late appointments: To appointments before 9:00 am or after 9:00 pm will result in an extra $30 charge.
- Gratuity is NOT included in the price of the session.
- Linens: there is a $10 extra charge if you want us to provide the lines.
- Massage Table: There is an extra $50 charge a for table rental/transportation.
- Refunds: If you do not reschedule/cancel your appointment on time as well as when the services is completed, feedback is appreciated but the payments are NONE refundable/disputable.
- Credit card payments. When you book online your credit card will be charged. If you decide to pay cash, this payment will be refunded.
- Chair massage. There is requirement of minimum 1 hours for chair massage services. Payment has to be paid in full the latest on the day of the service. The time of the session starts at the beginning of the first massage and ends at the end of the last client's session. There is paid 15 minute brake after every two hours of work as well as 3 min between each client to clean up and set up.
I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
In case if you reschedule/cancel your appointment less than 24 hours before the start of the session, you will be charged 100% of the session value.
- If you book your appointment less than 24 hours before its start time then you are responsible for the full price of the service regardless if you receive it, cancel or reschedule.
There is 48 hours rescheduling/cancelation policy for chair massage services.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to not show up to their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged the full amount for their missed appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the full session.
Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
By booking an appointment trough this website or over the phone you understand, that "NYC Massage Therapy and Bodywork", Les mains, LLC booking company as well as the owner/founder/president Marieta Szymura neither her company, is not responsible for any conditions, complications, injuries, accidents or damages, that may occur before, during or after the service when completed by another therapist. All practitioners are personally responsible for services they provide.